Peanut butter and fluff was my favorite sandwich combination as a child, and has stayed my favorite as an adult. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, on a tortilla, pita bread, or even a rice cake…and it still seems to taste good. That being said, I was beyond excited to stumble upon a super simple dessert recipe that mimicked my favorite treat. But 3 ingredient-only cookies? I couldn’t believe it.
Well folks, BELIEVE IT. Not only are these extremely simple, they’re also extremely delicious. It’s peanut butter and fluff, without the bread. Make these now!!
PB and Fluff Cookies
1 cup creamy peanut butter (I used Skippy reduced-fat)
1 cup Fluff
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix 1 cup peanut butter and egg well.
3. Add fluff to mixture. Swirl fluff into peanut butter/egg mixture just enough so that it’s swirled throughout. Avoid over-mixing.
4. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper, and use a small scoop to create equal balls of dough on cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until lightly browned.
Cool on cooling rack, and eat one right away. Package the rest up and bring them to your starving co-workers! I made these into heart-shaped cookies as a “welcome back” treat for my co-worker Jess, who’s first day back from maternity leave is tomorrow. Hopefully, these cheer her up!
Your end result is a decadent peanut-butter cookie made in 1/2 the time with a tasty fluff-twist. Plus, they’re tasty even without the excess butter, sugar, flour, and salt of a traditional cookie. Enjoy!