I truly can’t believe I’m living in Australia…and with my favorite guy on earth?! No way. Sometimes when I say it out-loud, I honestly have to pinch myself. I had hoped in my lifetime maybe I would travel here for vacation, sure, but to live? Not in a million years. After months of packing and unpacking, leaving my job, my family and my friends, I survived 72 hours of traveling with 3 changes of clothes, countless granola bars, and more downloaded “real housewives” and “say yes to the dress” episodes than I’d like to admit! Just one week later, I am feeling settled and enjoying my “new” life. Here’s a glimpse at the things I’m loving…week 1!
1. Running on this:
2. Homemade iced coffee by Brandon
3. Wheetbix bites cereal
4. Australia’s “mutli-grain” cheerios
5. Morning runs in November, in sneakers that remind me of my twin
6. Motivational signs while running
7. Enchanting trees wherever you go
8. Australia’s “fro-yo”
What are you loving this week?