Holy WOW time flies. As of this week, I’ve officially been in Australia for one month, I officially became a “Queenslander” due to registering my car, and I officially have a debit card with an Australian bank. Wooohooo! It’s the little things that make all the difference, I’m telling you. Quite honestly, it has been little things every week that help remind me ( and Brand0n!) that we have so much to be thankful for, and help us not feel so far away from home & our loved ones. That being said, here are some little things I loved this week:
1) Finding American goodies in town (thank you, Tandy !) Although they were a bit pricey (fluff at $6.99 and M&M’s at $3.00 per box), it still made my day/week/month/year…seriously.
2) Taco salad nights. Doesn’t get much better for a healthy Mexican option than ground chicken taco mince meat, crisp lettuce, freshly roasted veggies and homemade tortilla crisps!
3) Mini ice-cream cones (best portion control around if you ask me!)
4) First Christmas tree sighting in Townsville!
5)A weekend getaway to Magnetic island with my love.
6) Watching Brandon eat gelato for breakfast…yes breakfast.
7) Baking my first cupcakes here in the best cupcake liners around…thanks Julia!
8)Healthy cooking: including overnight oats, coconut shrimp, stuffed peppers, and Greek pasta salad.
9) Exercising in the sunshine
10)Pandora and Michael Buble Christmas music… Enough said.
What are you loving this week?